Delphi - best archaeological destination in Greece
Hi to all! I'm from Romania but for the last 9 years I live in the most beautiful country - Sun Country - the Greece. This country is full of archeological sites. One of this is Delphi. Is located at the foot of Parnassos mount, within the angle formed by the twin rocks of the Paedriades ,lies the Pan-Hellenic sanctuary of Delphy the most famous oracle of ancient Greece.
Living in Greece so many years I can not believe that so far I have not visited this place. It's so beautiful , architectonic, historical and so many thinks to see.First we visited the archaeological site where you had to climb endless stairs.Climbing saw the columns , the Appolo temple , the theatre ,the stadium and many interesting thinks.
The Museum is located near the archaeological site of Delphi.
In the museum are statues of Apollo and other statues and ancient things. It so interesting. You need a day to analyze all antiquities.
After village of Delphi is Arahova.The houses are built of stone and wood , narrow stone streets and an incredible mountain view.
If you visit the greece do not forget the Delphi.I'm sure it'll be the most beautiful journey that you did at any time.
Photo credits: Aliona Zbughin.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster