The delusion of Xara 3D
But not only its, of course.
I was looking for, and not deny it, a 3D graphics software. I knew xara, because I found a trial version, years ago, in a magazine.
After an analysis of the product, I can say it's not for me, it doesn't import SVG files, it does not export a decent resolution format (I've reached the maximum is 96 dpi).
Yes, excellent effects and everything, but absolutely useless for my purposes. And so the search continues: what software do you recommend me for the 3D? I prefer freeware or open source, but do not tell me Blender: the maximum I have been able to do is to rotate a cube :)
For now, I'll continue with my "classical" images, although I have some new ideas to use ;)
Photo credits: Gheburaseye.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo