The delusion of Xara 3D
But not only its, of course.
I was looking for, and not deny it, a 3D graphics software. I knew xara, because I found a trial version, years ago, in a magazine.
After an analysis of the product, I can say it's not for me, it doesn't import SVG files, it does not export a decent resolution format (I've reached the maximum is 96 dpi).
Yes, excellent effects and everything, but absolutely useless for my purposes. And so the search continues: what software do you recommend me for the 3D? I prefer freeware or open source, but do not tell me Blender: the maximum I have been able to do is to rotate a cube :)
For now, I'll continue with my "classical" images, although I have some new ideas to use ;)
Photo credits: Gheburaseye.
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry