Design a pad of post it notes.
Those little sticky pieces of paper with scribbles on them that we use or come across every single day. With the announcement that the new Dreamstime assignment is all about communication then what better way to communicate than with a post it note? It's still one of the best ways to communicate to colleagues/family at work/home when there not around at the time. And also a great way to give yourself a reminder about something. With this great Photoshop Tutorial you too can have great images like the following ones.
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People