Design a pad of post it notes.
Those little sticky pieces of paper with scribbles on them that we use or come across every single day. With the announcement that the new Dreamstime assignment is all about communication then what better way to communicate than with a post it note? It's still one of the best ways to communicate to colleagues/family at work/home when there not around at the time. And also a great way to give yourself a reminder about something. With this great Photoshop Tutorial you too can have great images like the following ones.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!