Design a pad of post it notes.
Those little sticky pieces of paper with scribbles on them that we use or come across every single day. With the announcement that the new Dreamstime assignment is all about communication then what better way to communicate than with a post it note? It's still one of the best ways to communicate to colleagues/family at work/home when there not around at the time. And also a great way to give yourself a reminder about something. With this great Photoshop Tutorial you too can have great images like the following ones.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror