This one puts your creative photographer as well as photoshopper skills to the test. You have to find suitable components from your own work, means to combine them professionally and in an attractive way. To make things more interesting, you have several practical limitations...
So, to the point - this contest is about skinning your fox... ...no, I mean decorating your web browser with an original persona.
* User must register a Persona Account at Mozilla
NB! The account username should be the same as here on DT or as close as possible (some usernames might be taken there) - so we can visually link you to the account there.
* Read a brief intro and tutorial of how to get started.
* The finished design must be accepted to the Persona gallery at Mozilla, Review process there takes a day or two.
* This contest will run until Dec 31, 2010. Designs will be evaluated on Jan 2, 2011.
* The design must include "www.dreamstime.com" somewhere (mind that it would not be left behind buttons and other elements once employed in FireFox). You can get a Photoshop mask template from here
* The title must contain the word "Dreamstime", description "Part of a Persona competition on Dreamstime.com".
* Judges will perform a search in the Persona gallery by the term "Dreamstime" on January 2, 2011. Evaluation will take place among the results that pop up, so make sure your design is found (if you make up the title and description in the above mentioned way, there should be no problem).
* Components for the work must be your own creation, naturally. You should be able to present the sources files if so required (in any case).
* If you need the DT logo to include in your design, please email support and it will be sent to you in PDF format.
EVERY contributor who has an active account here and whose work is found in Mozilla repository (ie. accepted design) will get to CHOOSE ONE item from the Dreamstime store and it will be shipped to their address for free.on this page) will receive $100 to their earnings balance AND an announcement on DT front page in addition the the free merchandize for participation. So you would want all your friends to get Firefox and wear your design to get the most active users.
This is currently limited to Firefox only, since it is the easiest to modify. Chrome and Safari are also template based, but those templates are quite a chore to modify. Maybe in the future, we will make a similar contest for other browsers.
Nature and Wildlife Photography