I've been a graphic designer for the passed 7 years. I LOVE what I do, I must admit, I am no writer or photographer.
My favorite client story from the passed year, was a client I did a trade show display for. I had a great photo from here at dreamstime, that I comped in. No sense in wasting money on an image I can't use. And they just loved the design. I was just tickled. I purchased the photo and dropped it into my design, and sent of one more pdf for them to review....and what else would they have wanted. She had LOVED!!! the swirly mark on the image.
At first I couldn't figure out what she was talking about, as I had just had a short night of sleep with my youngest child. I kept thinking about it before responding to her email. Indeed, she wanted the watermark back?!?!? Hey, I love the design of the watermark as much as the next designer, but this is a story I had only heard in design school.
In the end, her partner finally talked her out of it.
Photo credits: Victor Burnside.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know