I've got a job to do for a client. They want me to use a nutcracker soldier on it (guess the job) - have you seen those nasty critters?
Looks like something out of a horror movie... And they have absolutely no style at all! I've tried using one and it looks absolutely dire whatever I do. So I've been hunting for a nice looking antique soldier, anyone got one? Oh yes and he's got to be in red jacket!??? with blurry coloured Christmas tree lights...
Photo credits: Wellford Tiller.
How to shoot events
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc