I've got a job to do for a client. They want me to use a nutcracker soldier on it (guess the job) - have you seen those nasty critters?
Looks like something out of a horror movie... And they have absolutely no style at all! I've tried using one and it looks absolutely dire whatever I do. So I've been hunting for a nice looking antique soldier, anyone got one? Oh yes and he's got to be in red jacket!??? with blurry coloured Christmas tree lights...
Photo credits: Wellford Tiller.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready