I've got a job to do for a client. They want me to use a nutcracker soldier on it (guess the job) - have you seen those nasty critters?
Looks like something out of a horror movie... And they have absolutely no style at all! I've tried using one and it looks absolutely dire whatever I do. So I've been hunting for a nice looking antique soldier, anyone got one? Oh yes and he's got to be in red jacket!??? with blurry coloured Christmas tree lights...
Photo credits: Wellford Tiller.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step