I've got a job to do for a client. They want me to use a nutcracker soldier on it (guess the job) - have you seen those nasty critters?
Looks like something out of a horror movie... And they have absolutely no style at all! I've tried using one and it looks absolutely dire whatever I do. So I've been hunting for a nice looking antique soldier, anyone got one? Oh yes and he's got to be in red jacket!??? with blurry coloured Christmas tree lights...
Photo credits: Wellford Tiller.
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer