I've got a job to do for a client. They want me to use a nutcracker soldier on it (guess the job) - have you seen those nasty critters?
Looks like something out of a horror movie... And they have absolutely no style at all! I've tried using one and it looks absolutely dire whatever I do. So I've been hunting for a nice looking antique soldier, anyone got one? Oh yes and he's got to be in red jacket!??? with blurry coloured Christmas tree lights...
Photo credits: Wellford Tiller.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project