I see something beautiful and my spirit is activated...My heart opens my lungs fill up. I feel happy...if I don't become attached to having it and then can't have it. Of course, that is the problem. We are routinely and purposefully excited. Anybody of the slightest seduction can touch you in a place where nobody can see. Every siren effects a crash of the brain into the heart. Constant debris scatters into the psyche. The debris of our culture. The debris of history. Wouldn't it be interesting to extract oneself from those ruined old plots. There must be a new story somewhere, somehow.
Photo credits: Elena Ray Microstock Library © Elena Ray.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava