Despondency turns to elation
Well I am now up to the 3 sales mark in just over 24 hours and climbing, no matter that it was my fellow photographers that bought 2 of my images, thanks guys/gals, it has done wonders in transforming my despondency (not that bad but adds interest) into elation, which at this point is only outshone by my enthusiasm to take more pictures. But then, that’s what this should all be about right, having fun while making some money on the side? Besides really enjoying what you are doing will show in the results of the images produced. Just a word of thanks to all for the positive messages, they are most welcome and appreciated. Keep smiling – click…
Photo credits: Fultonsphoto.
All about color
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars