Despondency turns to elation
Well I am now up to the 3 sales mark in just over 24 hours and climbing, no matter that it was my fellow photographers that bought 2 of my images, thanks guys/gals, it has done wonders in transforming my despondency (not that bad but adds interest) into elation, which at this point is only outshone by my enthusiasm to take more pictures. But then, that’s what this should all be about right, having fun while making some money on the side? Besides really enjoying what you are doing will show in the results of the images produced. Just a word of thanks to all for the positive messages, they are most welcome and appreciated. Keep smiling – click…
Photo credits: Fultonsphoto.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe