Despondency turns to elation
Well I am now up to the 3 sales mark in just over 24 hours and climbing, no matter that it was my fellow photographers that bought 2 of my images, thanks guys/gals, it has done wonders in transforming my despondency (not that bad but adds interest) into elation, which at this point is only outshone by my enthusiasm to take more pictures. But then, that’s what this should all be about right, having fun while making some money on the side? Besides really enjoying what you are doing will show in the results of the images produced. Just a word of thanks to all for the positive messages, they are most welcome and appreciated. Keep smiling – click…
Photo credits: Fultonsphoto.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget