Detian Waterfall in China
In my photographs, many of China's famous scenic spot, they are not only China, the world, and today is the Detian waterfall to show.
A destination know as a “Corridor of Landscape Paintings”, is located in Daxin, a countyborders Vietnam with a boundary of more than 40km, where is about 150km from Nanning, capital of Guangxi province of China.
Detian Scenic Spot boats more than 40 up-graded tourist attractions, of which the Detian Waterfall is breathtaking in both its momentum and scenery. The turbulent river then gushes down the cliff over 3 tier to the bottom of 60 meters. It is 120meters in width and 70 meters in depth.
Connected with the Ban Gioc Waterfall of Vietnam, the waterfall is over 200 meters in width. Is the world's fourth largest, the largest transnational waterfall in Asia.
Photos were taken of the time in June and November of this year.
Thank you for viewing.
Photo credits: , Eelong.
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to