I've lived in Detroit for 9 years this May, and I and my husband and son finally started venturing Downtown for the past years. There is so much stigma and negative speak about Detroit, that I was nervous to go down there at all, but it hasn't proved to be disappointing at all. I've really missed out on so much fun, and excitement.
Photo credits: Chisteen Christiansen.
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry