I've lived in Detroit for 9 years this May, and I and my husband and son finally started venturing Downtown for the past years. There is so much stigma and negative speak about Detroit, that I was nervous to go down there at all, but it hasn't proved to be disappointing at all. I've really missed out on so much fun, and excitement.
Photo credits: Chisteen Christiansen.
- Where can I find free photos from Dreamstime?
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 18 - Eurasian Crimson-winged Finch
- Ten Stock Photography Tips for Success
- Happy Dog's Happy Ending
- Tip of the Week: What Defines a Professional Camera
- American Local Travel: California National Parks (Sequoia and King's Canyon)
- How to download Dreamstime images for free
- Waves: Providing You With The Power To Calm Your Inner Spirit