Dialogue With My Better Self
Since I have been sick and home couple of days, and today was my last day at home, I decided to have some fun with my camera, and try long, very long shutter speeds. My exploration ended up with this image... huh, I can't include it to the post... well, it is now on my profile page.
You can see the larger version here: www.maigi.com
The camera was set for a long shutter speed of 30 seconds. And I was running around the table.
Well, not exactly running, but sitting in one place, counting to 15 and switching places.
Sometimes they call it ghost photos.
It's kinda an experiment too, depicting playful side of photography...
Photo credits: Cathysbelleimage.
All about color
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner's Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message