Dialogue With My Better Self
Since I have been sick and home couple of days, and today was my last day at home, I decided to have some fun with my camera, and try long, very long shutter speeds. My exploration ended up with this image... huh, I can't include it to the post... well, it is now on my profile page.
You can see the larger version here: www.maigi.com
The camera was set for a long shutter speed of 30 seconds. And I was running around the table.
Well, not exactly running, but sitting in one place, counting to 15 and switching places.
Sometimes they call it ghost photos.
It's kinda an experiment too, depicting playful side of photography...
Photo credits: Cathysbelleimage.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road