Dialogue With My Better Self
Since I have been sick and home couple of days, and today was my last day at home, I decided to have some fun with my camera, and try long, very long shutter speeds. My exploration ended up with this image... huh, I can't include it to the post... well, it is now on my profile page.
You can see the larger version here: www.maigi.com
The camera was set for a long shutter speed of 30 seconds. And I was running around the table.
Well, not exactly running, but sitting in one place, counting to 15 and switching places.
Sometimes they call it ghost photos.
It's kinda an experiment too, depicting playful side of photography...
Photo credits: Cathysbelleimage.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite