Dialogue With My Better Self
Since I have been sick and home couple of days, and today was my last day at home, I decided to have some fun with my camera, and try long, very long shutter speeds. My exploration ended up with this image... huh, I can't include it to the post... well, it is now on my profile page.
You can see the larger version here: www.maigi.com
The camera was set for a long shutter speed of 30 seconds. And I was running around the table.
Well, not exactly running, but sitting in one place, counting to 15 and switching places.
Sometimes they call it ghost photos.
It's kinda an experiment too, depicting playful side of photography...
Photo credits: Cathysbelleimage.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience