Dialogue With My Better Self
Since I have been sick and home couple of days, and today was my last day at home, I decided to have some fun with my camera, and try long, very long shutter speeds. My exploration ended up with this image... huh, I can't include it to the post... well, it is now on my profile page.
You can see the larger version here: www.maigi.com
The camera was set for a long shutter speed of 30 seconds. And I was running around the table.
Well, not exactly running, but sitting in one place, counting to 15 and switching places.
Sometimes they call it ghost photos.
It's kinda an experiment too, depicting playful side of photography...
Photo credits: Cathysbelleimage.
- How to shoot good pictures with a cheap camera
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Colors in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01: Clear Subject
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities