Diary of a microstock photographer
Well Today after receiving the super news that 2 of my photos has been accepted i decided to start a little day by day (almost), diary on how my adventure in the microstock photography world goes...
Im planning to go to Romania this coming thursday, hoping to get some nice shot to upload here....
Ill keep u posted ( keep u?...who ever ,ever, reads this:))
update: so they hardly accepted another image...slowly slowly ...counting 3... yup!!:P
Photo credits: Driveyourkitty.
How to shoot events
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc