Diary of a microstock photographer - part 2
2nd : I have just come back from my little but intense trip to Romania.
Wow people, Romania is beautiful, greatly enjoyed it.
I stayed 4 days in the Transilvania area, Dracula and friends ground:))
The Bran castle is pretty cool, but I aspected it to be in someways dfferent, probably too much dreaming about it, but overall very impressive :)
Most definetly the best two cities i hv been in are Brasov and Sibiu... wow big squares ,huge cathedrals interesting and fascinating old buildings and very nice people.
Each corner in these cities hides a surprising scene that you really want to frame.
I loved The Brancoveanu Monastery - Sambata de Sus - located on the valley of Sambata river surronded by woods and snown mountains and lots of peace:)
Eatingwise the food was fantastic, i became a fan of ciorba (soups) made in different ways, super yummi:)) and plates made out of porc,lamb , beef and chicken meat, of which i liked the most tocanita de pui/beef (something like little pieces of chicken or beef stewed)
I took around 700 pics and I'd have never stoped taking photos. Too much to see and frame.
Most definetly loved Romania and I will go back there asap. Beautiful places ,great people fascinating culture i would definetly suggest to all of you to go there. Ill try to upload some pics..
Planning some testing this end of the week..cant wait:)
well hugs and photoshoots to everyone
- Where can I find free photos from Dreamstime?
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 18 - Eurasian Crimson-winged Finch
- Ten Stock Photography Tips for Success
- Happy Dog's Happy Ending
- Tip of the Week: What Defines a Professional Camera
- American Local Travel: California National Parks (Sequoia and King's Canyon)
- How to download Dreamstime images for free
- Waves: Providing You With The Power To Calm Your Inner Spirit