Diary of a microstock photographer - part 3
Well today is another beautiful day. Its sunny here in Sardinia. New pics are up on DT.
Im still working at the Romania photos , planning to upload some of them here on DT and on my web site ( will i ever finish it? I can be so lazy sometime)
Today I bought few props for some testing: lollypops, cheap sunglasses in different shapes , and some seasonal fruits...
hopefully ill be able to play with some friends to get some decent photos (practice will make me a better photographer....hopefully):))
Hope all of u ar having a great day..
digital hugs and sharp lenses to all of u:)p
p.s: i really need to buy some good lenses, mine sux big time:)
Photo credits: Driveyourkitty.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images