Diary of a microstock photographer - part 4
Up till now I need to say the staff of DT has been very helpful, and to tell you the truth each image refusal is making me understand better the limits of my work and helps me to look at it from a more realistic perspective.
Moreover I am so thankful to all the ppl that commented my work and gave me so much encouragement to carry on....
I am working full time monday to saturday...so sometimes it is not easy uploading and controlling/checking the propper keywording ,while producing good and interesting photographic work, but I am trying my best to cut out from a whole bunch of errands a little slide of time to dedicate to photography...I do dream 1 day Ill be able to live only of photography and thats what Im focusing on.
Well I better go bk to real life ...needa be to work in 3 hours:))
Thanks so much for reading...and all the best to all of u....
Photo credits: Jie Xu.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!