Diary of a microstock photographer - part 4
Up till now I need to say the staff of DT has been very helpful, and to tell you the truth each image refusal is making me understand better the limits of my work and helps me to look at it from a more realistic perspective.
Moreover I am so thankful to all the ppl that commented my work and gave me so much encouragement to carry on....
I am working full time monday to saturday...so sometimes it is not easy uploading and controlling/checking the propper keywording ,while producing good and interesting photographic work, but I am trying my best to cut out from a whole bunch of errands a little slide of time to dedicate to photography...I do dream 1 day Ill be able to live only of photography and thats what Im focusing on.
Well I better go bk to real life ...needa be to work in 3 hours:))
Thanks so much for reading...and all the best to all of u....
Photo credits: Jie Xu.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror