Diary of a microstock photographer - part 5
Well people...it has been such a hard time for me , the last month have been working like crazy...almost like there is no tomorrow:))
No time for me to take and/or upload any picture...
But thankfully ,all the bad/harsh times have an end...yeppy yeee
So this week i finally managed to realize some new photos that I am going to submit for review in these coming days....Summer is knocking and I feel super energetic and solar:))
Dreamstime and all the crew has been doing a fantastic job, 'cuz hey!! I even got some sales...and thats super good and makes me so happy....I might start believing more in my work:))
I hope everyone is doing well and having a great time while enjoying the beginning of this hopefully ( i believe it will be) incredibly beautiful summer.
Tk care all of you and keep it sharp:))
Btw : tx for reading:P
Photo credits: Joao Estevao Andrade De Freitas.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready