Diary of a microstock photographer - part 5
Well people...it has been such a hard time for me , the last month have been working like crazy...almost like there is no tomorrow:))
No time for me to take and/or upload any picture...
But thankfully ,all the bad/harsh times have an end...yeppy yeee
So this week i finally managed to realize some new photos that I am going to submit for review in these coming days....Summer is knocking and I feel super energetic and solar:))
Dreamstime and all the crew has been doing a fantastic job, 'cuz hey!! I even got some sales...and thats super good and makes me so happy....I might start believing more in my work:))
I hope everyone is doing well and having a great time while enjoying the beginning of this hopefully ( i believe it will be) incredibly beautiful summer.
Tk care all of you and keep it sharp:))
Btw : tx for reading:P
Photo credits: Joao Estevao Andrade De Freitas.
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For