DID YOU FIND YOUR PICTURE?
I found mine here.
Found it with Google Images search.
The picture was taken at early summer this year.
I was trying compose a different picture of sunflowers (where we usually confront it head on and facing the camera).
The day before, I had a conversation with my daughters and they excitedly declared that sunflowers tracks the sun during the day, having discussed it with their friends in school.
I dont have the heart to tell them that actually its not true, and it is a misconception, so I just pretend I dont have the slightest idea the sunflower follows the sun.
While trying to figure out how to shoot the sunflowers, I remembered the conversation with my daughters and decided the misconception was actually a good idea and proceeded to compose the above shot to give impression as if the sunflowers were actually tracking sun.
My daughters were very happy when I showed them the picture and told me this proved what they think was really true. Their facial expressions was priceless to say the least.
Looks like I have to include this misconception with that thing about Santa Claus in my ever expanding list of HAVE-TO-TELL-THEM-THE-TRUTH-WHEN-THEY-GROW-UP.
Photo credits: Akulamatiau.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images