DID YOU FIND YOUR PICTURE?
I found mine here.
Found it with Google Images search.
The picture was taken at early summer this year.
I was trying compose a different picture of sunflowers (where we usually confront it head on and facing the camera).
The day before, I had a conversation with my daughters and they excitedly declared that sunflowers tracks the sun during the day, having discussed it with their friends in school.
I dont have the heart to tell them that actually its not true, and it is a misconception, so I just pretend I dont have the slightest idea the sunflower follows the sun.
While trying to figure out how to shoot the sunflowers, I remembered the conversation with my daughters and decided the misconception was actually a good idea and proceeded to compose the above shot to give impression as if the sunflowers were actually tracking sun.
My daughters were very happy when I showed them the picture and told me this proved what they think was really true. Their facial expressions was priceless to say the least.
Looks like I have to include this misconception with that thing about Santa Claus in my ever expanding list of HAVE-TO-TELL-THEM-THE-TRUTH-WHEN-THEY-GROW-UP.
Photo credits: Akulamatiau.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster