Did you know?
October 1969: Willard Sterling Boyle and George Smith invented the CCD, Charge-Coupled Device (the first successful imaging technology using a digital sensor).
October 6, 2009: Willard Sterling Boyle and George Smith received Nobel Prize for Physics from the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences.
Dear Users of Digital Photography,
We all must be grateful for this great discovery!
Photo credits: Dragos Daniel Iliescu.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama