Did you know?
October 1969: Willard Sterling Boyle and George Smith invented the CCD, Charge-Coupled Device (the first successful imaging technology using a digital sensor).
October 6, 2009: Willard Sterling Boyle and George Smith received Nobel Prize for Physics from the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences.
Dear Users of Digital Photography,
We all must be grateful for this great discovery!
Photo credits: Dragos Daniel Iliescu.
- Halloween Creatures: the Owl
- A Moment of Awe-Inspiring Wonder
- An emotional wakening (eventually)
- Everybody loves to take pictures of cats
- Halloween Creatures: the Black Cat
- Aim to shoot for International markets- Advice for stock footage
- Halloween Creatures: the Spider
- Tip of the week: Stock photography and Social Media