Did you know?
October 1969: Willard Sterling Boyle and George Smith invented the CCD, Charge-Coupled Device (the first successful imaging technology using a digital sensor).
October 6, 2009: Willard Sterling Boyle and George Smith received Nobel Prize for Physics from the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences.
Dear Users of Digital Photography,
We all must be grateful for this great discovery!
Photo credits: Dragos Daniel Iliescu.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success