Did you know?
October 1969: Willard Sterling Boyle and George Smith invented the CCD, Charge-Coupled Device (the first successful imaging technology using a digital sensor).
October 6, 2009: Willard Sterling Boyle and George Smith received Nobel Prize for Physics from the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences.
Dear Users of Digital Photography,
We all must be grateful for this great discovery!
Photo credits: Dragos Daniel Iliescu.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking