Did you know?
October 1969: Willard Sterling Boyle and George Smith invented the CCD, Charge-Coupled Device (the first successful imaging technology using a digital sensor).
October 6, 2009: Willard Sterling Boyle and George Smith received Nobel Prize for Physics from the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences.
Dear Users of Digital Photography,
We all must be grateful for this great discovery!
Photo credits: Dragos Daniel Iliescu.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images