Diet after Christmas
The holidays are over and it is time to start a diet or try to lose some weight.
I will concentrate on these things and I hope it will work out!?
1. Three meals a day that make me feel full.
2. Coffee without sugar. Just milk and coffee is enough, although I
3. I will avoid any kind of fast food in the next weeks. No burgers, no fries, no pizza ... :(
4. I will drink a lot of water.
5. "An apple a day keeps the doctor away". I love apples, but an apple every second or third day is enough.
I do not want to make any crash diet and I would like to avoid the Yo-yo effect. Wish me luck and please write an comment - any tips, suggestions are welcome. How do you lose weight?