Diet after Christmas
The holidays are over and it is time to start a diet or try to lose some weight.
I will concentrate on these things and I hope it will work out!?
1. Three meals a day that make me feel full.
2. Coffee without sugar. Just milk and coffee is enough, although I
3. I will avoid any kind of fast food in the next weeks. No burgers, no fries, no pizza ... :(
4. I will drink a lot of water.
5. "An apple a day keeps the doctor away". I love apples, but an apple every second or third day is enough.
I do not want to make any crash diet and I would like to avoid the Yo-yo effect. Wish me luck and please write an comment - any tips, suggestions are welcome. How do you lose weight?
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People