The difference a genuine expression can make
When I work with models for stock photography, it always feels the most successful when the model gives a genuine expression. I like to try to make my models laugh if I want them to smile. With kids you have to be really quick if you want a real smile because they usually have a fake smile or get out of control laughing. But that is the part of my job that I love the most, having fun and playing around and still making an honest days work.
Photo credits: Acesarek.
How to Convey Emotion Through Photography
Enter to win $600 cash prizes by sharing with us the best ways to add emotions and feelings to your photographs.
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry
Related image searches
Models related image searches