Difficulties with first stock photos
I'm now 25 years old and half of my life (since 12) I'm with camera in hands. The process of seeing the picture and finally taking it is something, that can't be divided from my life. But... for all these many years I was thinking of beauty or value of the moment that I try to stop, but some other aspects were not covered by me.
Does it look like moaning? Maybe, but all this is exciting! The whole new world, that opens with each new photo done and many positive emotions in case of acceptance.
There are two proplem points for me: light, which is insufficient without special equipment and noise, that occurs when there is not enough light.
I hope to make better and better pictures and wait for the time, when some of them will sell.
Photo credits: Elena Andreeva.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo