Difficulties with first stock photos - Dreamstime
I'm now 25 years old and half of my life (since 12) I'm with camera in hands. The process of seeing the picture and finally taking it is something, that can't be divided from my life. But... for all these many years I was thinking of beauty or value of the moment that I try to stop, but some other aspects were not covered by me.
Does it look like moaning? Maybe, but all this is exciting! The whole new world, that opens with each new photo done and many positive emotions in case of acceptance.
There are two proplem points for me: light, which is insufficient without special equipment and noise, that occurs when there is not enough light.
I hope to make better and better pictures and wait for the time, when some of them will sell.
Photo credits: Elena Andreeva.
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you