Discovering the underwater world - Part II
June 9, 2009
This Blog is a continue to my previous one regarding scuba diving and photography. As I mentioned I'm diving in the red sea - to be more specific Eilat, Israel. Scuba diving is awesome!! The peaceful quiet, not feeling gravity, moving slowly - all of these make you feel really relaxed.
In my previous Blog I gave examples of corals you might find in red sea, in this one I'll give some examples of the fish you might encountered.
The colors are endless, there are some small and some big, each one of them have different behaviour pattern and they are so much fun to look at:
There are some which are pretty different from the others like:
a blow fish:
The ones which are most fascinating are the dangerous ones, like:
Last thing I have to say - GO SCUBA DIVING!!!! :)
Hope you liked my Blog,
- Finally - reaching 75% AR. My Personal Story
- Tips for RAZOR sharp images
- How was your ??
- Using collages - is it useful??
- 2 first times on the same night
- Why donating your images
- Going ultra wide - my new toy
- Tenerife - put it on your list
- Oh yeah - 500 sales!! :)
- History in the making (and some sports shooting experience)
Related image searches
Underwater related image searches
This article has been read 1090 times. Photo credits: Amilevin.