Discovering the underwater world - Part II
This Blog is a continue to my previous one regarding scuba diving and photography. As I mentioned I'm diving in the red sea - to be more specific Eilat, Israel. Scuba diving is awesome!! The peaceful quiet, not feeling gravity, moving slowly - all of these make you feel really relaxed.
In my previous Blog I gave examples of corals you might find in red sea, in this one I'll give some examples of the fish you might encountered.
The colors are endless, there are some small and some big, each one of them have different behaviour pattern and they are so much fun to look at:
There are some which are pretty different from the others like:
a blow fish:
The ones which are most fascinating are the dangerous ones, like:
Last thing I have to say - GO SCUBA DIVING!!!! :)
Hope you liked my Blog,
Photo credits: Amilevin.
- Halloween Creatures: the Owl
- A Moment of Awe-Inspiring Wonder
- An emotional wakening (eventually)
- Everybody loves to take pictures of cats
- Halloween Creatures: the Black Cat
- Aim to shoot for International markets- Advice for stock footage
- Halloween Creatures: the Spider
- Tip of the week: Stock photography and Social Media