Discovering the underwater world - Part II
This Blog is a continue to my previous one regarding scuba diving and photography. As I mentioned I'm diving in the red sea - to be more specific Eilat, Israel. Scuba diving is awesome!! The peaceful quiet, not feeling gravity, moving slowly - all of these make you feel really relaxed.
In my previous Blog I gave examples of corals you might find in red sea, in this one I'll give some examples of the fish you might encountered.
The colors are endless, there are some small and some big, each one of them have different behaviour pattern and they are so much fun to look at:
There are some which are pretty different from the others like:
a blow fish:
The ones which are most fascinating are the dangerous ones, like:
Last thing I have to say - GO SCUBA DIVING!!!! :)
Hope you liked my Blog,
Photo credits: Amilevin.
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip