Disguising Microstock - Meat to Vegi?
She poses an interesting concept - should there be a "Vegi food" microstock agency specifically for vegitarian publications? I just searched under Dreamstime Collections for "vegetarian" and "vegan" and did find a fairly good variety of images. What are your thoughts? Why is VegNews having so many problems finding true vegi food photos?
Photo credits: Louise Roach.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava