Distortion, distortion, lens distortion
I nerve thought that this kind of effect impacts my picture. I thought that the image distortion exists only for the very fist digital camera like Olympia Camedia 800L that I bought more that 15 years ago.
It is still exists. Not so obvious but It can be notice when you come to the landscape or cityscape photographies. It can be seen with the lines, parallels. It make your picture having something weird or not real. For exemple: your horizon is not flat. your buildings are bulky. your cube are round etc... If you analyze closely the vertical edge line of this building from this two pictures, you can notice that the edge is not straight but a little bit curved.
Distortion not corrected
How to solve this distortion problem of your pictures. The solution is quite easy to apply. Most of the time, all the contributors use an DLSR camera and capture in RAW the pictures. Personally, I use Camera Raw with PhotoShop.
Lens correction tab -> profile -> Checked "Enable lens profile correction" -> Select "Auto" or Selection the exact lens used for your picture in the list
Thanks for reading my little tip.
Photo credits: Digikhmer.
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People