Diversity at last...
I have spent all winter working on shot indoors at playing with some ideas as well as churning out lots of shots that have probably been done a thousand times, but it has been a great learning process.
However I have been jonesing for a while to add something different to my portfolio and spring seems to have finally arrived and I will be getting on with my real life rather than spending time with my camera.
As a small holder I produce somewhere in the region of 80% of all the food and alcohol that I consume and it is great to be able to finally get outside.
We have begun planting in earnest and our chickens have begun laying eggs after their winter break and I am really looking forward to getting both suitably fed and a little creative with my photographs from the garden :)
Photo credits: Llareggub.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images