Diversity at last...
I have spent all winter working on shot indoors at playing with some ideas as well as churning out lots of shots that have probably been done a thousand times, but it has been a great learning process.
However I have been jonesing for a while to add something different to my portfolio and spring seems to have finally arrived and I will be getting on with my real life rather than spending time with my camera.
As a small holder I produce somewhere in the region of 80% of all the food and alcohol that I consume and it is great to be able to finally get outside.
We have begun planting in earnest and our chickens have begun laying eggs after their winter break and I am really looking forward to getting both suitably fed and a little creative with my photographs from the garden :)
Photo credits: Llareggub.
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For