Diving in Polynesia
Polynesia is a wonderful paradise for divers and underwater photographers! I suggest you to go to Bora Bora and enjoy dives with lemon sharks and blacktips sharks...
You can also see a lot of kind of sea-life animals (nudibranchs, trevally, shrimps, rays...) in different level dives, from easy to very hard ones!
Always take with you the digital camera, with a power strobe if you can!
You'll have a lot of opportunities to have good shots in the deep water of polynesian ocean!
Photo credits: Marco Lijoi.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America