Diving in Polynesia
Polynesia is a wonderful paradise for divers and underwater photographers! I suggest you to go to Bora Bora and enjoy dives with lemon sharks and blacktips sharks...
You can also see a lot of kind of sea-life animals (nudibranchs, trevally, shrimps, rays...) in different level dives, from easy to very hard ones!
Always take with you the digital camera, with a power strobe if you can!
You'll have a lot of opportunities to have good shots in the deep water of polynesian ocean!
Photo credits: Marco Lijoi.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget