Diving in Polynesia
Polynesia is a wonderful paradise for divers and underwater photographers! I suggest you to go to Bora Bora and enjoy dives with lemon sharks and blacktips sharks...
You can also see a lot of kind of sea-life animals (nudibranchs, trevally, shrimps, rays...) in different level dives, from easy to very hard ones!
Always take with you the digital camera, with a power strobe if you can!
You'll have a lot of opportunities to have good shots in the deep water of polynesian ocean!
Photo credits: Marco Lijoi.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it
- Know Your Subject
- Bad Weather Photography: One Way to Salvage a Poor Day in A Good Location