Like many of us, sometimes we dont have that much cash to burn to make good photos.
I was trying to take pictures of strawberries (and a few other things) over white background and from my research, it seems I have to have a few things, namely, a light tent and multiple strobes.
I dont want to spend more money than I have to, since I was saving up to buy a wide angle lens at that time so after thinking about it for a while I went to Ikea and bought a white laundry basket, and 3 table lamps which cost me less than CHF 50.00.
(My blog is in Malay language , so my apologies if you dont understand it, basically the blog posting is about sharing how to set up a light tent using inexpensive stuff)
Pics taken with this set up are as follows.
Lets face it, this photography thing is an expensive venture. No doubt about it.
But lets not that stop us from doing what we love to do.
With a little creativity, of course we too can do it.
Photo credits: Akulamatiau.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget