Like many of us, sometimes we dont have that much cash to burn to make good photos.
I was trying to take pictures of strawberries (and a few other things) over white background and from my research, it seems I have to have a few things, namely, a light tent and multiple strobes.
I dont want to spend more money than I have to, since I was saving up to buy a wide angle lens at that time so after thinking about it for a while I went to Ikea and bought a white laundry basket, and 3 table lamps which cost me less than CHF 50.00.
(My blog is in Malay language , so my apologies if you dont understand it, basically the blog posting is about sharing how to set up a light tent using inexpensive stuff)
Pics taken with this set up are as follows.
Lets face it, this photography thing is an expensive venture. No doubt about it.
But lets not that stop us from doing what we love to do.
With a little creativity, of course we too can do it.
Photo credits: Akulamatiau.
- Work Trips- How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software