DIY II - SIMPLE LIGHT BOX
To take pictures of small items, I constructed a simple light box using white A4 papers.
The crude sample of the box links here
Next put it on a glass coffee table.
I used two flashes, one aiming the lights from below to eliminate shadows and illuminate the object/ A4 box bottom part.
I aimed the other one from above the A4 box as fill in flash to light up the object. For seamless look, slide in unfold A4 paper to fit in the box and put the object on it.
Finally,I use Lightroom to fine tune the image.
Walla! Isolated image done.
Photo results as follows:-
Photo credits: Akulamatiau.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings