DIY II - SIMPLE LIGHT BOX
To take pictures of small items, I constructed a simple light box using white A4 papers.
The crude sample of the box links here
Next put it on a glass coffee table.
I used two flashes, one aiming the lights from below to eliminate shadows and illuminate the object/ A4 box bottom part.
I aimed the other one from above the A4 box as fill in flash to light up the object. For seamless look, slide in unfold A4 paper to fit in the box and put the object on it.
Finally,I use Lightroom to fine tune the image.
Walla! Isolated image done.
Photo results as follows:-
Photo credits: Akulamatiau.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava