Do a Double Take!
But have any of you who are creating 3 dimensional images every thought of doing the same thing? You can double your productivity from one set up this way! You can even simply switch between day and night to get different looks!
Photo credits: Sandra Sims.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama