Do a Double Take!
But have any of you who are creating 3 dimensional images every thought of doing the same thing? You can double your productivity from one set up this way! You can even simply switch between day and night to get different looks!
Photo credits: Sandra Sims.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images