Do editorial photos sell? And at what ratio to commercial?
I have about 1200 photos on line at DT and practically all are for advertisement. But when I click on contributors portfolios, I see many editorial images. I just got back from a trip to France. Do any images of say, a prespective shot of the Arc de Triomphe with the Champs Elysees on both sides sell? What is the ratio of editorial to commercial sales on DT? Maybe I've been ignoring photos because I can't get 250 model releases or a property release to the Empire State building!
Any thoughts or ideas?
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People
- How Not to Miss Shots While On the Road
- Is the mobile phone going to replace our cameras?