Do not buy from CRAZYCAMERAS.COM
I had a bad experience with this company, I owned a 50mm f1.8 lenses, they are great lenses but unfortunately my one fell on the floor and broke. I found a replacement in Crazycameras for a good price. I did not hesitate to buy one as the website seemed like a secured one.
That was on the 13 of January, still waiting for it. They have a telephone number which never works, you can not cancel your order and I have sent 100's of e-mails only to get the same stupid answer " problems with shipment "
If you google crazycameras reviews you'll see 1000's of people with the same problem ( some of them spend 1000's of dollars )
So Be aware of this "Scam" because they will take your hard working money for nothing!!
I learnt that:
1 Check the reviews before buying
2 Do pay with credit card because Debit cards won't cover you for fraud
3 Spend a little more money and buy stuff from a recognisable company
I'm posting this blog because I know how hard is to earn a bit of money from microstock and I don't want you guys to be in the same situation unfortunately I'm
Hope It has been useful
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles