Do you dot your i dots
They prefer using the flash on top of their camera and don't like using the flash off camera with an umbrella as I normally teach them to do. For some of my classes, I have asked around and confirmed that people who like to learn lighting usually dot their i dots.
But as the numbers don't number more than 200 people over the last two months that I asked, I would like to know about anyone who likes using off camera lighting and do not dot their i dots or have any punctuation marks.
In graphology terms, people who never dot their i dots are considered ear minded or auditory people.
They remember sounds and music and are easily distracted and disturbed by noises.
They remember names well but forgets faces.
They do not like to read books, their eyes get sore easily.
They have smaller eyes with big rimmed glasses ( if bespectacled ) with quite a bit of acne or pimples on their faces and they sweat in the middle of their chest above their stomachs.
These are from my personal observations as a graphologist for the last twenty years.
Photo credits: Iofoto.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings