Do you dot your i dots
They prefer using the flash on top of their camera and don't like using the flash off camera with an umbrella as I normally teach them to do. For some of my classes, I have asked around and confirmed that people who like to learn lighting usually dot their i dots.
But as the numbers don't number more than 200 people over the last two months that I asked, I would like to know about anyone who likes using off camera lighting and do not dot their i dots or have any punctuation marks.
In graphology terms, people who never dot their i dots are considered ear minded or auditory people.
They remember sounds and music and are easily distracted and disturbed by noises.
They remember names well but forgets faces.
They do not like to read books, their eyes get sore easily.
They have smaller eyes with big rimmed glasses ( if bespectacled ) with quite a bit of acne or pimples on their faces and they sweat in the middle of their chest above their stomachs.
These are from my personal observations as a graphologist for the last twenty years.
Photo credits: Iofoto.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster