Do you hate Tripod ?
I can honestly say that I am more disgusted with the use of a tripod. Sometimes I think his greatest use is for self-defense when you go out. :)
Tripod is too cumbersome to use, for me, can not would not.
This is help you to exercise the stability of film. :)
Unless the evening or early morning shooting at sunrise, even in the interior shot macro, I have as far as possible hand-held shooting.
This brings me to be able to flexible composition and shot fast.
There is no denying the role of a tripod, the above represents only my personal opinion.
Welcome everyone to express their views.
Here are some of my photos taken handheld at slow shutter case:
Photo credits: Sang Lei.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget