Do you hate Tripod ?
I can honestly say that I am more disgusted with the use of a tripod. Sometimes I think his greatest use is for self-defense when you go out. :)
Tripod is too cumbersome to use, for me, can not would not.
This is help you to exercise the stability of film. :)
Unless the evening or early morning shooting at sunrise, even in the interior shot macro, I have as far as possible hand-held shooting.
This brings me to be able to flexible composition and shot fast.
There is no denying the role of a tripod, the above represents only my personal opinion.
Welcome everyone to express their views.
Here are some of my photos taken handheld at slow shutter case:
Photo credits: Sang Lei.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe