Do you hate Tripod ?
I can honestly say that I am more disgusted with the use of a tripod. Sometimes I think his greatest use is for self-defense when you go out. :)
Tripod is too cumbersome to use, for me, can not would not.
This is help you to exercise the stability of film. :)
Unless the evening or early morning shooting at sunrise, even in the interior shot macro, I have as far as possible hand-held shooting.
This brings me to be able to flexible composition and shot fast.
There is no denying the role of a tripod, the above represents only my personal opinion.
Welcome everyone to express their views.
Here are some of my photos taken handheld at slow shutter case:
Photo credits: Sang Lei.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava