Do you hate Tripod ?
I can honestly say that I am more disgusted with the use of a tripod. Sometimes I think his greatest use is for self-defense when you go out. :)
Tripod is too cumbersome to use, for me, can not would not.
This is help you to exercise the stability of film. :)
Unless the evening or early morning shooting at sunrise, even in the interior shot macro, I have as far as possible hand-held shooting.
This brings me to be able to flexible composition and shot fast.
There is no denying the role of a tripod, the above represents only my personal opinion.
Welcome everyone to express their views.
Here are some of my photos taken handheld at slow shutter case:
Photo credits: Sang Lei.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles