Do you hate Tripod ?
I can honestly say that I am more disgusted with the use of a tripod. Sometimes I think his greatest use is for self-defense when you go out. :)
Tripod is too cumbersome to use, for me, can not would not.
This is help you to exercise the stability of film. :)
Unless the evening or early morning shooting at sunrise, even in the interior shot macro, I have as far as possible hand-held shooting.
This brings me to be able to flexible composition and shot fast.
There is no denying the role of a tripod, the above represents only my personal opinion.
Welcome everyone to express their views.
Here are some of my photos taken handheld at slow shutter case:
Photo credits: Sang Lei.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?