Do you like improvement?
The title may sound strange, everyone would answer - sure, I do! But what I mean is 'home renovation'.
Well, my house is being renovated. Not the whole interior, but the most inconvenient part - hallway and bathroom. Sounds like a good opportunity to shoot some DT shots? Sure!
I am having my hallway and bathroom renovated. After getting MR documents signed, I could take some photos. Nice 'before and after' effects, some backgrounds, details, dirt and dust.
Because the rooms are rather small, there was also some space to try new off-camera strobe techniques, as well as 'ceiling bouncing'.
Go and try my "People at work' Collection, all the shots taken during this renovation project are there.
Photo credits: Sebastian Czapnik.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America