Do you like improvement?
The title may sound strange, everyone would answer - sure, I do! But what I mean is 'home renovation'.
Well, my house is being renovated. Not the whole interior, but the most inconvenient part - hallway and bathroom. Sounds like a good opportunity to shoot some DT shots? Sure!
I am having my hallway and bathroom renovated. After getting MR documents signed, I could take some photos. Nice 'before and after' effects, some backgrounds, details, dirt and dust.
Because the rooms are rather small, there was also some space to try new off-camera strobe techniques, as well as 'ceiling bouncing'.
Go and try my "People at work' Collection, all the shots taken during this renovation project are there.
Photo credits: Sebastian Czapnik.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon