do you still remember your old friend?
New year comes and greetings follows. People are celebrating the new year and waiting for the Chinese Lunar New year: the Spring Festival.
It is natural to think of those old friends, especially those who have no news recently. Via E-mail, I send a special letter to a my Norwegian friend, we have not contact since his beloved wife passed away five years ago.
I did received his reply, as an nonagenarian man, he gave expression of missing his wife. I can feel the pain of his loss because everybody might experience the similar things.
While things are not always bad, he got another great grandson, the baby bring happiness and joy to his family.
Family and friends are on my mind, especially holidays come. I wish they have good lives forever, wherever they live, near or far.
Photo credits: Socrates.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience