do you still remember your old friend?
New year comes and greetings follows. People are celebrating the new year and waiting for the Chinese Lunar New year: the Spring Festival.
It is natural to think of those old friends, especially those who have no news recently. Via E-mail, I send a special letter to a my Norwegian friend, we have not contact since his beloved wife passed away five years ago.
I did received his reply, as an nonagenarian man, he gave expression of missing his wife. I can feel the pain of his loss because everybody might experience the similar things.
While things are not always bad, he got another great grandson, the baby bring happiness and joy to his family.
Family and friends are on my mind, especially holidays come. I wish they have good lives forever, wherever they live, near or far.
Photo credits: Socrates.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings