do you still remember your old friend?
New year comes and greetings follows. People are celebrating the new year and waiting for the Chinese Lunar New year: the Spring Festival.
It is natural to think of those old friends, especially those who have no news recently. Via E-mail, I send a special letter to a my Norwegian friend, we have not contact since his beloved wife passed away five years ago.
I did received his reply, as an nonagenarian man, he gave expression of missing his wife. I can feel the pain of his loss because everybody might experience the similar things.
While things are not always bad, he got another great grandson, the baby bring happiness and joy to his family.
Family and friends are on my mind, especially holidays come. I wish they have good lives forever, wherever they live, near or far.
Photo credits: Socrates.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!