do you still remember your old friend?
New year comes and greetings follows. People are celebrating the new year and waiting for the Chinese Lunar New year: the Spring Festival.
It is natural to think of those old friends, especially those who have no news recently. Via E-mail, I send a special letter to a my Norwegian friend, we have not contact since his beloved wife passed away five years ago.
I did received his reply, as an nonagenarian man, he gave expression of missing his wife. I can feel the pain of his loss because everybody might experience the similar things.
While things are not always bad, he got another great grandson, the baby bring happiness and joy to his family.
Family and friends are on my mind, especially holidays come. I wish they have good lives forever, wherever they live, near or far.
Photo credits: Socrates.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project