Do you think Stock?? Has Stock changed your eye?
I learned about it, I found DT and other agencies, I did a try at 2 or 3 but my pics were too bad, just crap. So I got a lot of frustration and began to learn how did stock works, what kind of photos should I send and what not.
And now, 3 years after I joined DT I'm still learning and fighting with rejections. But my photographic eye has changed. Now, when I take my camera and go out, I always shoot at things that maybe I would never do if I weren't into microstock.
Maybe I would shoot a lots of landscapes, portraits of my pets, flowers, beaches, sunsets, etc... the "allpaper-kind" pictures ;) beautiful and visually pleasant, but not very stock oriented ;)
However, shoot a phone cell isolated in white, medical tools isolated in white, pencils, technology, cigarettes,paper clips and a long etc
Sometimes my frends freak out when they see me making some kind of pictures like this one of pens pot
And you? Has stock changed your eye? Do yo see objects to photography at that time ago you didn't see?
Photo credits: Titania1980.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror