Do you think Stock?? Has Stock changed your eye?
I learned about it, I found DT and other agencies, I did a try at 2 or 3 but my pics were too bad, just crap. So I got a lot of frustration and began to learn how did stock works, what kind of photos should I send and what not.
And now, 3 years after I joined DT I'm still learning and fighting with rejections. But my photographic eye has changed. Now, when I take my camera and go out, I always shoot at things that maybe I would never do if I weren't into microstock.
Maybe I would shoot a lots of landscapes, portraits of my pets, flowers, beaches, sunsets, etc... the "allpaper-kind" pictures ;) beautiful and visually pleasant, but not very stock oriented ;)
However, shoot a phone cell isolated in white, medical tools isolated in white, pencils, technology, cigarettes,paper clips and a long etc
Sometimes my frends freak out when they see me making some kind of pictures like this one of pens pot
And you? Has stock changed your eye? Do yo see objects to photography at that time ago you didn't see?
Photo credits: Titania1980.
All about color
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars