Do you use content filter?
I am not puritanical or religious, I draw naked peole at school, I take nude photos sometimes and I am tolerant and middle Eropean :). So I turned off content filtr.
I think that much of nude photos looks more decently than pictures of people in lacy underwear for example.
So I would to ask you:
1. Do you use content filtr?
2. Why or why not?
3. Where are you from? :)
PS: If you want to add some pic. to this collection beautiful nudes post number of photo here.
Photo credits: Sarkao.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!