Documenting a Season
Both my husband and I were raised in Southern California. Until we moved to western Colorado, we had never experienced four seasons.
September and October are now our favorite times. We explore the beautiful mountains above Paonia, including Kebler Pass
Autumn's pleasures here include fresh apples, orange pumpkins in the field, corn mazes, golden aspens, racing streams, and cottonwoods reflected in quiet lakes.
I am grateful to Dreamstime for enabling me to share my favorite time of the year and my favorite place.
Photo credits: Linda Armstrong.
All about color
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars