Documenting a Season
Both my husband and I were raised in Southern California. Until we moved to western Colorado, we had never experienced four seasons.
September and October are now our favorite times. We explore the beautiful mountains above Paonia, including Kebler Pass
Autumn's pleasures here include fresh apples, orange pumpkins in the field, corn mazes, golden aspens, racing streams, and cottonwoods reflected in quiet lakes.
I am grateful to Dreamstime for enabling me to share my favorite time of the year and my favorite place.
Photo credits: Linda Armstrong.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe