Documenting a Season
Both my husband and I were raised in Southern California. Until we moved to western Colorado, we had never experienced four seasons.
September and October are now our favorite times. We explore the beautiful mountains above Paonia, including Kebler Pass
Autumn's pleasures here include fresh apples, orange pumpkins in the field, corn mazes, golden aspens, racing streams, and cottonwoods reflected in quiet lakes.
I am grateful to Dreamstime for enabling me to share my favorite time of the year and my favorite place.
Photo credits: Linda Armstrong.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget