Documenting a Season
Both my husband and I were raised in Southern California. Until we moved to western Colorado, we had never experienced four seasons.
September and October are now our favorite times. We explore the beautiful mountains above Paonia, including Kebler Pass
Autumn's pleasures here include fresh apples, orange pumpkins in the field, corn mazes, golden aspens, racing streams, and cottonwoods reflected in quiet lakes.
I am grateful to Dreamstime for enabling me to share my favorite time of the year and my favorite place.
Photo credits: Linda Armstrong.
- How to shoot good pictures with a cheap camera
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Colors in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01: Clear Subject
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities