Dodge and burn
Open a n image in Photoshop and make a copy of your background layer with Ctrl + j.
Open another new blank layer, choose "Soft Light" from the menu while creating the layer and click the box below. ( % 50 grey thing ! ) You will get another new blank grey layer.
Press D and change the color mode to default.
Now lower the Opacity and Flow to about % 50 or less.
And choose a soft brush
For burning use white, and for dodging black ...
You can also create different grey layers for different colors and change the tones in your image.
If you did not like the result you can disable or delete the % 50 grey layer(s)
Thank you very much for reading
Photo credits: Serdar Tibet.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Make Money Selling Online Stock Photography With Cheap Camera Equipment
- Getting older!
- Stock Photography - Here is How to Create Images that Sell
- Some of my gear throughout my stock experience
- Camera Equipment for Christmas?
- Izmir (Traveling Turkey Series - 2)
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past