Dodge and burn
Open a n image in Photoshop and make a copy of your background layer with Ctrl + j.
Open another new blank layer, choose "Soft Light" from the menu while creating the layer and click the box below. ( % 50 grey thing ! ) You will get another new blank grey layer.
Press D and change the color mode to default.
Now lower the Opacity and Flow to about % 50 or less.
And choose a soft brush
For burning use white, and for dodging black ...
You can also create different grey layers for different colors and change the tones in your image.
If you did not like the result you can disable or delete the % 50 grey layer(s)
Thank you very much for reading
Photo credits: Serdar Tibet.
All about color
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner's Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message