Dodge and burn
Open a n image in Photoshop and make a copy of your background layer with Ctrl + j.
Open another new blank layer, choose "Soft Light" from the menu while creating the layer and click the box below. ( % 50 grey thing ! ) You will get another new blank grey layer.
Press D and change the color mode to default.
Now lower the Opacity and Flow to about % 50 or less.
And choose a soft brush
For burning use white, and for dodging black ...
You can also create different grey layers for different colors and change the tones in your image.
If you did not like the result you can disable or delete the % 50 grey layer(s)
Thank you very much for reading
Photo credits: Serdar Tibet.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava