I have a dog. I often join the dog meet. Somebody will stage dog meet on the internet. All people can know when and where will have dog meeting.
Today, I join a dog meet. The sun is shy, hid in the cloud. So today is cloudy sky. The dog meet stage in a big grassplot. About 20 dogs are playing when I arrive. There are some Siberian Husky, kelly, Collie, Golden Retriever, Labrador Retriever, Rottweiler, Pomeranian......Very happy!! I very excited, take out the camera at first. I use a 70-200 lens. It can help me take good picture for the dogs. But the dogs are very fast! They run and run. Sometime play together, sometime play with the master. All dogs and people are happy.
Photo credits: Jian Qiang Lee.
How to shoot events
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc