I have a dog. I often join the dog meet. Somebody will stage dog meet on the internet. All people can know when and where will have dog meeting.
Today, I join a dog meet. The sun is shy, hid in the cloud. So today is cloudy sky. The dog meet stage in a big grassplot. About 20 dogs are playing when I arrive. There are some Siberian Husky, kelly, Collie, Golden Retriever, Labrador Retriever, Rottweiler, Pomeranian......Very happy!! I very excited, take out the camera at first. I use a 70-200 lens. It can help me take good picture for the dogs. But the dogs are very fast! They run and run. Sometime play together, sometime play with the master. All dogs and people are happy.
Photo credits: Jian Qiang Lee.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings