I have a dog. I often join the dog meet. Somebody will stage dog meet on the internet. All people can know when and where will have dog meeting.
Today, I join a dog meet. The sun is shy, hid in the cloud. So today is cloudy sky. The dog meet stage in a big grassplot. About 20 dogs are playing when I arrive. There are some Siberian Husky, kelly, Collie, Golden Retriever, Labrador Retriever, Rottweiler, Pomeranian......Very happy!! I very excited, take out the camera at first. I use a 70-200 lens. It can help me take good picture for the dogs. But the dogs are very fast! They run and run. Sometime play together, sometime play with the master. All dogs and people are happy.
Photo credits: Jian Qiang Lee.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project