Dog Pictures in Microstock
I know it is verboten to use your dog in stock photography. I was pleasantly pleased when this one made it through the review stage. it depicts my beagle running away from the huge mouth of a Australian Shepard.
I like the composition in that there is definately a diagonal line and the flow is right to left. I might mirror it to go right to left just because to me right to left flow is more natural.
Photo credits: John Kropewnicki.
- Just For the Love of Nature
- The killer on the cover -- reading into the clues
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco