Dog Pictures in Microstock
I know it is verboten to use your dog in stock photography. I was pleasantly pleased when this one made it through the review stage. it depicts my beagle running away from the huge mouth of a Australian Shepard.
I like the composition in that there is definately a diagonal line and the flow is right to left. I might mirror it to go right to left just because to me right to left flow is more natural.
Photo credits: John Kropewnicki.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips