Dog Pictures in Microstock
I know it is verboten to use your dog in stock photography. I was pleasantly pleased when this one made it through the review stage. it depicts my beagle running away from the huge mouth of a Australian Shepard.
I like the composition in that there is definately a diagonal line and the flow is right to left. I might mirror it to go right to left just because to me right to left flow is more natural.
Photo credits: John Kropewnicki.
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it