Dog Pictures in Microstock
I know it is verboten to use your dog in stock photography. I was pleasantly pleased when this one made it through the review stage. it depicts my beagle running away from the huge mouth of a Australian Shepard.
I like the composition in that there is definately a diagonal line and the flow is right to left. I might mirror it to go right to left just because to me right to left flow is more natural.
Photo credits: John Kropewnicki.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road