Dog Pictures in Microstock
I know it is verboten to use your dog in stock photography. I was pleasantly pleased when this one made it through the review stage. it depicts my beagle running away from the huge mouth of a Australian Shepard.
I like the composition in that there is definately a diagonal line and the flow is right to left. I might mirror it to go right to left just because to me right to left flow is more natural.
Photo credits: John Kropewnicki.
How to shoot events
- Wedding is one of the most significant days in the life of a young couple
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays