Dog Rescue Photography: Maggie Mae
"Maggie Mae" was brought into the animal shelter on June 18, 2020. I would never have known it based on her sweet personality in the shelter, but the callers and responding animal control officer said she was being quite the pistol out on the streets. But it turns out she was probably defending her puppies which were somewhere in the neighborhood.
Thankfully, with the efforts of some citizens and police, Maggie’s puppies were found in a crawl space under a nearby house. Maggie was reunited with her young puppies and all were taken by a local rescue group where they could be weaned and all adopted out into new homes.
Photo credits: William Wise.
- How to shoot great portraits on location
- Wild Glory
- Tip of the week: Create stunning 3d landscapes
- Film color schemes - how to use color to visually tell a story
- How to Turn a So-So Snapshot into a Stunning Photograph
- Checklist of Features for an Effective E-Commerce Website
- Humbled by Those Around Me (Food For Thought)
- Keyword Spamming - Why It's Not Such a Good Idea?