I have 3 dogs,2 Great Dane :Rocky and Primo(brothers)and Ralph( He is a half-breed,his mother a German Shepherd had an adventure with a Rottweiler).Ralph is the smallest but most intelligent and is also the chief,Rocky is gluttonous and bullies and Primo it is very calm and obedient .
So i thinking to make them photos.I called Rocky first...(i could not call them all because they are 3 ...and they are nervy).Rocky not wanted in any way to stay in studio,maybe the background photo not liked....maybe the paper from background...He was scary and not wanted anything,not even food.
So i called next Primo...
Thank you for let me share my photos dogs with you.
Photo credits: Gabriel Blaj.
All about color
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner's Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message