I have 3 dogs,2 Great Dane :Rocky and Primo(brothers)and Ralph( He is a half-breed,his mother a German Shepherd had an adventure with a Rottweiler).Ralph is the smallest but most intelligent and is also the chief,Rocky is gluttonous and bullies and Primo it is very calm and obedient .
So i thinking to make them photos.I called Rocky first...(i could not call them all because they are 3 ...and they are nervy).Rocky not wanted in any way to stay in studio,maybe the background photo not liked....maybe the paper from background...He was scary and not wanted anything,not even food.
So i called next Primo...
Thank you for let me share my photos dogs with you.
Photo credits: Gabriel Blaj.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava