Don't delete your old photos!
A while ago I read a post about deleting photos from your portfolio that are out of date. Well, I din't delete mine.
I felt it like throwing away my work, that I've spend time and effort to create it.
And it was good I didn't.
2.27$ were added to my earnings.
So, do you think you have to delete your out of date photos?
P.S. To the buyer: Happy New 2009 Year! :)
Photo credits: Desislava Vasileva.
All about color
- Prepare yourself for fireworks
- Zooming In: A Photography Trick That Most People Take For Granted
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Philippine Serendipity: The Beautiful Among the Common
- All about color - new blog contest
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally