Don't delete your old photos!
A while ago I read a post about deleting photos from your portfolio that are out of date. Well, I din't delete mine.
I felt it like throwing away my work, that I've spend time and effort to create it.
And it was good I didn't.
2.27$ were added to my earnings.
So, do you think you have to delete your out of date photos?
P.S. To the buyer: Happy New 2009 Year! :)
Photo credits: Desislava Vasileva.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget