Don't delete your old photos!
A while ago I read a post about deleting photos from your portfolio that are out of date. Well, I din't delete mine.
I felt it like throwing away my work, that I've spend time and effort to create it.
And it was good I didn't.
2.27$ were added to my earnings.
So, do you think you have to delete your out of date photos?
P.S. To the buyer: Happy New 2009 Year! :)
Photo credits: Desislava Vasileva.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images