Don't Forget about the Oldies!
I noticed several photographers mention in their blogs that they are uploading old images (such as in Brad Calkins's blog article about the weather being too cold for outdoor photography.
I followed the lead, and now I have two photos online of a southwest Florida hotel from February 2008. I hadn't really thought about going through the "oldies" before, but I'm really happy that I did, and that you guys wrote about it in your blogs!
Photo credits: Eclecticelegance.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project