Don't Forget about the Oldies!
I noticed several photographers mention in their blogs that they are uploading old images (such as in Brad Calkins's blog article about the weather being too cold for outdoor photography.
I followed the lead, and now I have two photos online of a southwest Florida hotel from February 2008. I hadn't really thought about going through the "oldies" before, but I'm really happy that I did, and that you guys wrote about it in your blogs!
Photo credits: Eclecticelegance.
How to shoot events
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc