Don't Forget about the Oldies!
I noticed several photographers mention in their blogs that they are uploading old images (such as in Brad Calkins's blog article about the weather being too cold for outdoor photography.
I followed the lead, and now I have two photos online of a southwest Florida hotel from February 2008. I hadn't really thought about going through the "oldies" before, but I'm really happy that I did, and that you guys wrote about it in your blogs!
Photo credits: Eclecticelegance.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava