Don't Forget about the Oldies!
I noticed several photographers mention in their blogs that they are uploading old images (such as in Brad Calkins's blog article about the weather being too cold for outdoor photography.
I followed the lead, and now I have two photos online of a southwest Florida hotel from February 2008. I hadn't really thought about going through the "oldies" before, but I'm really happy that I did, and that you guys wrote about it in your blogs!
Photo credits: Eclecticelegance.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?