Don't forget to be a child! - Dreamstime
I don't know know what hour it's at your place at the moment of reading (because we are all scattered around the world) but I just want to say Happy Children's day!
It's 1st of June and some of us celebrate Children's Day in our countries!
Maybe we don't look like a kid anymore, but I hope we will never forget to be one!
We all live different lifes but in most cases we forget to have fun, or to simply look at things like children do.
I wish you all a great day! A Happy Children's day!
And if you don't celebrate Children's day in your country find out here what is all about -> Children's Day
Photo credits: Andrei Tailup.
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography
- First commercial steps with a drone