Don’t give up!
January 23, 2009
I have read a lot of your blogs, some of them are very useful. And now I feel that I must say a few words.
I’m a newbie here, and uploaded 10 pictures – 5 one day, and then one by one each other day. So… First 5 pictures were reviewed yesterday. The result was awful: they are all rejected! The reasons are different: sometimes it was about my camera lens, sometime the subject was well covered in the data base…
I am now appealing to other newbies just like me who try to do their best and upload your best pictures first. Don’t give up! DT wants to maximize your (and mine :)) sales and therefore selects the best of what you upload. If poor images are approved, they will not be sold anyway. So don’t be frustrated or disappointed and keep trying.
I have already uploaded several more pictures and waiting for a verdict. One of them is already approved!
Keep trying, and you will be noticed.
- 300 IMAGES ONLINE - WHAT A FEELING!
- Delete or donate?
- Got inspired, thank you!
- My first big milestone – 100 images online!
- The best time for uploading holiday images
- When you must not take pictures
- Spring is visiting the Earth!
- My baby boy is growing up…
- Got a present for my birthday, thank you!
- What do you use as a white background?
Related image searches
Reject related image searches
This article has been read 2402 times. Photo credits: Awizard.