Don't Give Up
I am relatively new to stock photography and still don't have that many photos on Dreamstime, but you can learn alot from the site and increase your selected photos. I use to shoot photographs and submit those I thought might be accepted here at Dreamstime. Now when I shoot I think about setting up shots strictly for stock photography. Through other blog entries and studying photographers with large portfolios, I am learning to be a better stock photographer and I am increasing the number of accepted photos.
While my progress is slow, I am happy with my accomplishments. I now take my camera with me everywhere and shoot, shoot, shoot!
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!