Don't Give Up
I am relatively new to stock photography and still don't have that many photos on Dreamstime, but you can learn alot from the site and increase your selected photos. I use to shoot photographs and submit those I thought might be accepted here at Dreamstime. Now when I shoot I think about setting up shots strictly for stock photography. Through other blog entries and studying photographers with large portfolios, I am learning to be a better stock photographer and I am increasing the number of accepted photos.
While my progress is slow, I am happy with my accomplishments. I now take my camera with me everywhere and shoot, shoot, shoot!
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know