Don't Give Up
I am relatively new to stock photography and still don't have that many photos on Dreamstime, but you can learn alot from the site and increase your selected photos. I use to shoot photographs and submit those I thought might be accepted here at Dreamstime. Now when I shoot I think about setting up shots strictly for stock photography. Through other blog entries and studying photographers with large portfolios, I am learning to be a better stock photographer and I am increasing the number of accepted photos.
While my progress is slow, I am happy with my accomplishments. I now take my camera with me everywhere and shoot, shoot, shoot!
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs