Don't Give Up
I am relatively new to stock photography and still don't have that many photos on Dreamstime, but you can learn alot from the site and increase your selected photos. I use to shoot photographs and submit those I thought might be accepted here at Dreamstime. Now when I shoot I think about setting up shots strictly for stock photography. Through other blog entries and studying photographers with large portfolios, I am learning to be a better stock photographer and I am increasing the number of accepted photos.
While my progress is slow, I am happy with my accomplishments. I now take my camera with me everywhere and shoot, shoot, shoot!
All about color
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner’s Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message
- Picking Icon Sets that Compliment Your Web Design
- Best Do-It-Yourself Web Design Platforms for Photographers
- Myrtle the Photogenic Hummingbird
- Tip of the week: Photoshop file formats explained
- 7 Tips for Laying out Effective Email Newletters