Don’t give up!
I have read a lot of your blogs, some of them are very useful. And now I feel that I must say a few words.
I’m a newbie here, and uploaded 10 pictures – 5 one day, and then one by one each other day. So… First 5 pictures were reviewed yesterday. The result was awful: they are all rejected! The reasons are different: sometimes it was about my camera lens, sometime the subject was well covered in the data base…
I am now appealing to other newbies just like me who try to do their best and upload your best pictures first. Don’t give up! DT wants to maximize your (and mine :)) sales and therefore selects the best of what you upload. If poor images are approved, they will not be sold anyway. So don’t be frustrated or disappointed and keep trying.
I have already uploaded several more pictures and waiting for a verdict. One of them is already approved!
Keep trying, and you will be noticed.
Photo credits: Awizard.
- How to shoot good pictures with a cheap camera
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Colors in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01: Clear Subject
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities