Don’t give up!
I have read a lot of your blogs, some of them are very useful. And now I feel that I must say a few words.
I’m a newbie here, and uploaded 10 pictures – 5 one day, and then one by one each other day. So… First 5 pictures were reviewed yesterday. The result was awful: they are all rejected! The reasons are different: sometimes it was about my camera lens, sometime the subject was well covered in the data base…
I am now appealing to other newbies just like me who try to do their best and upload your best pictures first. Don’t give up! DT wants to maximize your (and mine :)) sales and therefore selects the best of what you upload. If poor images are approved, they will not be sold anyway. So don’t be frustrated or disappointed and keep trying.
I have already uploaded several more pictures and waiting for a verdict. One of them is already approved!
Keep trying, and you will be noticed.
Photo credits: Awizard.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe